11/21/08

Bullet For My Valentine - Live At Graspop Metal Meeting - Top metalcore bands


41.13 min
Bullet for My Valentine are an award-wining four-piece metalcore band from Bridgend, Wales. Originally known as "Jeff Killed John", the band formed in 1998 and covered songs by Metallica and Nirvana. Financial difficulties marked a change in music direction and name for the band and so the band went through numerous name changes, such as "12 Pints of My Girlfriend's Blood" (which was changed after being decided as 'too graphic'), until deciding on "Bullet for My Valentine". In 2002 the band was offered a record deal by Roadrunner Records. That offer was turned down, and the band later secured a five-album deal with Sony BMG.
Bullet For My Valentine - Live At Graspop Metal Meeting - Top metalcore bands


Track List
01. Intro
02. Her Voice Resides
03. 4 Words (To Choke Upon)
04. Suffocating Under Words Of Sorrow (What Can I Do)
05. Cries In Vain
06. Hand Of Blood
07. Spit You Out
08. Tears Don't Fall
09. No Control

Current members
Matthew Tuck – Lead vocals, Rhythm guitar (1998–present)
Michael "Padge" Paget – Lead guitar, backing vocals (1998–present)
Jason "Jay" James – Bass guitar, vocals (2003–present)
Michael "Moose" Thomas – drums, percussion (1998–present)

Former members
Nick Crandle – Bass guitar (1998–2003)

Bullet for My Valentine website http://www.bulletformyvalentine1.com

Bullet For My Valentine Live At Graspop Metal Meeting - Top metalcore bands

No comments: